What can I say?

I know some people are expecting me to say something about what happened. And I suppose I could make something up, something flowery and tragic, wax poetic about the good they had brought to the world. It is so easy to dwell on the bad, because there was so much of it, and a significant part of it was directed at me, leaving me wounded and lost for a long time.

There was good. Little snippets here and there. When we were able to create magic, we are all so in sync with each other, in the jam space and on the stage. I am going to remember those times. That is all I want to take away from that experience and the fruits of our labour, a cool as hell album that people still listen to, and a handful of the best songs I have ever co-written with anyone.

Comments

Popular Posts